Monday, February 4, 2013

Temptu airbrush foundation - swatches

Swatches of my silicon based Temptu foundations. I must admit I don't use these through the airbrush gun as I have another favourite brand, however I do like to use these hand applied which gives a very nice, light finish to people who don't need a lot of coverage.

Finger swatches

Lighter shades

Darker shades


  1. Hy! Can you tell me please what is your shade normally?

  2. If you use MAC foundation, what is your shade?

  3. Hi Lora, I'm afraid I don't use Mac foundation so don't know what colour I am.

  4. Hi! I want to use a water-based foundation, you mentioned you prefered another brand and not Temptu. Could you share what brand of airbrush foundation?
    Thank you!

  5. Hi Lola, for airbrush makeup I use ElemenTwo canvas blend foundation which is silicon based but ElemenTwo also have a water based range called Skin Harmony.